4.10.2012

Wednesday 04.11.12

Hey oh! I'm waiting in Minneapolis to come home to all my favorite Warriors, including Jacob!!! I hope you're having fun, kids, because fitness is for life. We're leaving NO stone unturned with today's compound multi-joint functional movements. There is plenty of room to practice every little thing that makes CrossFit magic. I have no doubt you'll wow us and yourself at some point during today's WOD. If I sound delirious, you might be right. I've been in the air travel system since 7 AM Central time. Wow everyone anyway. Over and OUT.

WOD
Warm Up:
Max doubleunders in 2 mins.
Instep stretch into pigeon.
--
"Grace"
30 clean & jerks
-- 5 mins rest --
15 min AMRAP:
250 m row
10 pushups
10 OHS
3 total rope climbs

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Crossfit Store
Balanced Bites Nutrition Guide Widget
CrossFit Journal: The Performance-Based Lifestyle Resource
103 Ford Ave., Suite 1 | Muscatine, IA | 52761
Warrior CrossFit Muscatine is a Garberling LLC enterprise.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP