12.31.2014

New Year's Day 2015

Who knew we all were really celebrating Pink Monkey's Bday every year?
If you joined us for last night's surprise 11 PM partner WOD, 
then you'll be happy to know you have all day to recover.

We are closed today,
New Year's Day.
We will reopen tomorrow, 01/02, at 8 AM for open gym, and there will be one afternoon WOD at 4:30 PM. Our regular schedule resumes on Monday.

We wish you all a happy and healthy 2015! Here is some food for thought for those that ring in the new year with resolutions:
"As we approach a new year, with all the standard talk about resolutions, I've been thinking about a new approach. Instead of placing value on the things I no longer want to do, I'm considering the things I care about deeply. Hating things doesn't bring change...it's what we LOVE & value that bring real change!! So I'm making an honest list of what I consider to be my Core Values, and I'm going to spend some time figuring out how to make those things the focus of 2015.
How about you? How are you planning to make a positive change in the next year, not just for yourself, but for those around you?" ~ The Birthday Project

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Crossfit Store
Balanced Bites Nutrition Guide Widget
CrossFit Journal: The Performance-Based Lifestyle Resource
103 Ford Ave., Suite 1 | Muscatine, IA | 52761
Warrior CrossFit Muscatine is a Garberling LLC enterprise.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP